I always believe I am writing the truth. And I am always right, since in myself, as myself, if I write down what is in my mind, (which I always do) I am writing the truth. But only my truth. That jewel has many facets. Several shine for me; but there are other sides to that jewel, concealed from my eyes. – Donald Friend, from “The Diaries of Donald Friend,” April 1944
About this online writing group:
* Each group is limited to 12 participants, providing each writer a uniquely intimate and intensive experience of personal attention and readership.
* A warm, supportive opportunity to explore one story or subject from ten different perspectives, just as a gem has many ways of catching the light.
* Three weeks of writing prompts, including an initial exercise to help you choose your subject.
* Pressure, comparison, and judgment-free.
* Participation in a secret Facebook group for sharing, feedback, support, reflection, and connection (this magical space goes “poof!” at the end of each session, but don’t worry, you’ll have a chance to take your words with you).
* Permission to write total complete drek–and not to “fix” it before sharing.
“…a safe space to go quickly and deeply into one’s writing.”
– Andrea Jarrell
“… Best I’ve ever attended.” – Erica Sternin
Monday, July 24 – Monday, August 14
— or —
$279 for gtoup + 60-minute coaching session ($21 savings)
* Send your payment via PayPal below.
* Contact me with any questions or just to say hello.