About this workshop
Spend a Sunday afternoon clarifying & exploring your core values. Expect a relaxed and safe atmosphere where you’ll get personal attention, have time for silent writing, and leave with a personal roadmap that will help you live in greater alignment with what matters most to you.
How will it work?
* We’ll gather at my office in Amherst, Massachusetts.
* For the sake of a small, safe container, workshop size is limited to 8 participants.
* After introductions and a brief exercise of selecting your top 10 values from a master list, we’ll spend an hour diving into a fun and creative in-depth exercise, guided by Jena and executed in pairs.
* A period of silent writing will give you time to integrate your discoveries.
* You’ll gave the opportunity to name one thing in your life you’ll approach differently, informed by the day’s learning.
Who should sign up?
Anyone with a desire to feel more of a connection between how you spend your time and what really matters most to you. All ages and genders welcome.
Sliding scale | $75-$150
Upon checkout, you will have the option of selecting which amount best reflects your current financial reality. Choose to pay $75, $150, or anywhere in between.